In late January, my mom was at her home in Colorado when her two-year-old son started vomiting.
He was a very pale boy with a lot of white spots on his skin, and the white spots were in his throat.
He had a very sore throat, so he was being fed with a special formula called iced milk.
He went to the hospital, and it turned out the formula was made of human baby skin.
It wasn’t made from a cow’s skin, which would have caused health problems if it had been.
I was very upset because I didn’t think I would have to make a decision about the best care I could offer my son, especially with all the tests and tests and medications he needed to take.
I knew I had to talk to my husband and our pediatrician.
What if my son developed pneumonia?
How would I know for sure that he was going to recover?
I needed to be reassured.
I had talked to my son’s pediatrician, and he told me that he didn’t want to make any decisions until he had a CT scan.
He said that the test would show that the bacteria in his stomach was growing, and that he needed antibiotics and more tests to get a clear picture of what was happening.
I told him that I would just wait and see what the scan would tell me.
I didn�t want to be making a decision right away.
It was my child, and I didn.�t want the doctor or nurse or anybody else to be saying that I couldn�t do anything until I had an MRI, or until I got a CT.
But I told my husband that if I were to do it, I was going along with the plan.
And then we heard that my son had died.
My husband said he knew that I had a lot to do.
He thought it was the right thing to do, and his family, too, thought it would be the right decision.
He would be buried with his family.
He will be with them for the rest of his life.
What would I do?
We had a choice.
We could try to figure out how to make sure he was well and continue to provide for him.
We had to decide if I wanted to be a parent or a caregiver.
Would I keep going to work, or do what I loved doing?
And would I have a family?
I would like to be able to go back to work and be a mom and a dad.
I would be able have my son back.
So I�m going to do what is best for my son.
I will be in the best possible position for him to get better, and so will he.
We�re doing the best we can with the information we have.